- -Gifts by Theme
- -Pandora Style Charms
- -Charms and Charm Bracelets
- -Hand Stamped Jewelry
- -Mom Jewelry & Gifts
- -Grandma Jewelry & Gifts
- -Baptism, Godparents, Religious
- -Jewelpop Noosa Snap Bracelets
- -Dads, Grandpas, Men
- -Children, Teens
- -Wedding, Bridal Party
- -Sister Gifts
- -Aunt Gifts
- -Daughter Gifts
- -Teachers & School
- -Memorial, Sympathy
- -New Baby Gifts
- -Military Gifts
- -Pet Lover Gifts
- -Best Friend Gifts
- -Ladies Jewelry
- -Awareness Gifts
- -Stackable Rings
- -Graduation Gifts
- -Medical Alert
- -Boss/Coworker Gifts
- -Personalized Housewarming Gifts
- Gift Packaging & Message Cards
- Gift Certificates
- Resizing & Repair
- Fonts & Symbols for Hand Stamping
Silver Engraved Personalized Photo Locket Key Chain w/ Crystals & Mirror
- Joy Message Bead
- Engraved Stainless Steel Coach Whistle
- Customized Personalized Names Hand Stamped Keychain
- Crystal, Pearl or Freshwater Pearl Dangle
- Personalized Engraved Beer Growler
- Godfather Cross Customized Personalized Hand Stamped Keychain
- Personalized Birthstone Name Charm Bead - Pandora Compatible
- Floating Glass Locket Birthstone Personalized Hand Stamped Necklace
- 5/8" Sterling Silver Stamping Charm
How to Measure for Bracelet Size
To get your bracelet size, take a cloth measuring tape and wrap around your wrist where your bracelet would be SNUGGLY. Take the measurement and add atleast an inch to get your bracelet size. If you do not have a measuring tape take a piece of string and do the same thing as above but just use a ruler to measure the string and then add your inch.
For children's sizes you can also wrap the measuring tape around the wrist but only add .5" for toddlers or younger. Children older than 3 add about an one inch.
We can usually guesstimate based on age as follows:
Newborn - 4"
6-12 Months - 4.5"
12-24 Months - 5"
2-5 Years - 5.5"
6-8 Years - 6"
8-12 Years - 6.5"
Please measure carefully as we have to charge a restringing fee of $10.00 per strand plus shipping if it was ordered in the wrong size.
Please feel free to email me if you have any questions on wrist measurements.